Please read the enlisted Terms & Conditions brief before placing an order. It will be implicit that the customer has unconditionally accepted all the terms and conditions when making the payment or placing an order.
These terms and applications are applicable to online customers only
The Return Policy by impresa
We currently do not accept returns or offer cash refunds. You can return a product only in case you have received a damaged product. However, returns will not be accepted in case of the following reasons.
- If on receiving the product you have a change of mind about the purchase of product, or the piece is not liked by the customer or related kin.
- If the colour of the product looks different from what you saw on the PC/laptop/ mobile screen. The customer must understand that the picture displayed online has the closest match of colours to the actual product. However colours may vary slightly as the photographs are shot under lighting process.
- If the product does not match certain presumptions made by the customer during purchase. The customer must understand we strive to offer you detailed pictures and information on the product to leave minimal scope for guess work by the customer.
- While we strive to offer you best quality products, however, we do not take guarantee on color/embroidery/zari etc. Returns on the basis of these conditions will not be processed.
- All orders are checked for damages before dispatch, so any inflicted physical damage will not be entertained or refunded for.
In case the return does not relate to any of the above given points, we shall replace your product or refund the amount paid for the product. In that case, you need to inform us within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. You can do this by emailing us at[email protected] and sending us the image of the concerned product. You will also need to courier the parcel containing the product to us. This courier needs to reach us within 7 days of informing us via mail. The courier charges will be credited as redeemable credit points against your impresa account.
Cancellation by impresa
We at impresa strive to deliver with the best possible shopping experience and try to ship products within promised time. However, there may be certain order/s that we are unable to accept or process and must cancel owing to unavoidable circumstances, unavailability of stock or other unforeseen conditions.
impresa reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order/s for any reason which stands viable to the company, at their sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order/s being cancelled including limitations on quantities, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
We may also require additional verifications or information from the customer before accepting any order from them. Our team shall contact you in case of full or partial cancellation of your order or in case some additional informationis required to process the order.
If your order is cancelled after your credit card or debit card has been charged for the purchase, the charged amount will be reversed back in your Account at the earliest.
Products once dispatched cannot be returned except when an approval has been given through [email protected]
Cancellation by You
Cancellation within 24 hours of purchase:
In case the customer seeks to cancel the order placed at impresa within 24 hours of the purchase, kindly confirm so in writing by mailing us at [email protected]with the order number and other details. The customer shall receive an email in next 24 working hours confirming the cancellation and the status of refund.
Cancellation after 24 Hours:
If you notify us of cancellation of purchase order after 24 hours of making the payment, we regret to inform you that it may or may not be feasible. We need you to understand that on the basis of your consent written/ verbal we place the order with the brand, thus cancelling the order post 24 hours is loss of revenue for us. Therefore, in such a case, our team shall scrutinize the cancellation email request, assess and revert. The decision shall be made after considering damages, reasoning, validations and other aspects, however, final decision rests with impresa.
Partial or complete refund lies at the sole discretion of impresa. However, full refund shall be endowed to clients on the following grounds.
- We take utmost care when sorting and packaging products, but if we have by mistake shipped the wrong product, you can return it to us and we shall ship the right one, if not we shall refund.
To get a refund, you will need to inform us within 48 hours of receiving the shipment by emailing us at [email protected]with the image. You will also need to courier the parcel containing the product to us. This courier needs to reach us within 7 days of informing us via mail.The courier charges will be credited as redeemable credit points against your impresa account.
Condition of the Items to be eligible for a “refund”:
We would like to elucidate that approval of returned goods shall undergo quality check before refunds are approved. We shall consider following aspects while considering the return of a product:
- Items must not be worn or used by the customer.
- Goods should be returned with its original packaging with tags, accessories or documentation intact, with which they were shipped.
- Returned tags, boxes, product or accessories should be intact, unmarked or unstained.
- For items purchased as part multi-item pack or as a set shall not be accepted if returned individually.
We shall replace or exchange the item if stocks are available, else we shall issue online credits to your impresa account which you can redeem against future purchases. However there shall be no cash refunds.
We at impresa, believe in contributing for the betterment of our environment and thus resort to only eco-friendly production of fabrics. Our textiles are produced using craft-based traditions of hand spinning, dyeing, weaving, painting, wood block printing and embroidery.
- Whilst we produce premium quality fabric, from finest natural fibres,subtle variation in colours are inherent in the process as the fabrics are handcrafted. impresa shall not deem it as a manufacturing defect.
- At times, you might come across slight variation in print or weave, please note, these are not considered as defects or faults. It is the characteristics of the process used.
- Since we use both vegetable and commercial dyes to get the most optimized results for a rich visual appeal. So when washed for the first time some colours may bleed. We prefer all materials to go for dry wash